Fox Island Escape 3 days / 2 nights
Escape in the serene exquisiteness of Fox Island and the surrounding waters of Resurrection Bay. Explore the wonders of this lush, natural beauty! Say good-bye to televisions, radios, computers and phones as you Escape to Fox Island and the Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge.
Vacation Package Highlights
Alaska's # 1 Wildlife and Glacier Cruise, two nights' accommodations and all 6 meals are included in this package. From the moment you arrive on Fox Island, our friendly staff will tend to your every need. Fox Island's serene beauty will replenish your soul and fulfill your desire to experience true wilderness with the comforts of home. Gourmet breakfasts, lunches and dinners are prepared by the island's private chef and are served in the Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge, where guests make new friends from around the world as they savor culinary delights and share stories of the day's adventures.
Day 1: Seward / Fox Island
- Depart for Fox Island with Kenai Fjords Tours
- Stay in a cozy, private waterfront cabin
- Lunch and dinner prepared by the island's chef
- Naturalist orientation and talk/walk/hike (geared toward participant levels)
- Overnight at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
Day 2: Fox Island
- Enjoy breakfast prepared by the island's Executive Chef
- Full Day Kayaking Tour at Fox Island (to approximately Aug 26) or
- Half Day Kayaking Tour at Fox Island (approximately Aug 27 - Sep 1)
- Dine on a home cooked meal by the Island's private chef
- Relax for a second night at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
Day 3: Fox Island / Seward
- Experience Kenai Fjords Tours Northwestern Fjord Cruise
- View wildlife and glaciers up close today!
- Cruise farther into the park than any other cruise
- Enjoy a healthy lunch served on board
- See and hear the massive glaciers of the Northwestern Fjord
- Return to Seward. Tour Ends
View a Sample Itinerary
- Fox Island Escape (155kb PDF)
|June 1 – September 1, 2013|
|Book this package online|
|$1252*||$612||» Check Availability|
Note: *Per person rate based upon double occupancy. Single supplement fee. Customized itinerary available upon request. Prices are stated per person dual occupancy. Taxes and fees are not included. Child rates apply to persons 11 years old and younger. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package may be booked directly with Alaska Heritage Tours or through your personal Travel Agent. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.