Best of Denali National Park 7 days / 6 nights
The Best of Denali National Park tour travels north by coach through hurricane gulch to Denali National Park. Head deep into the heart of Denali National Park for a two night stay at the Denali Backcountry Lodge, in Kantishna, where the unspoiled beauty of Alaska's tundra wilderness surrounds your private cabin.
Vacation Package Highlights
Travel from Anchorage to the vast tundra wilderness of Denali National Park. Spot moose, bears, sheep, eagles and more. Relax in the remote setting of Kantishna, in the heart of Denali. Explore South Denali from the historic town of Talkeetna. This vacation package promises the perfect blend of sightseeing and adventure.
Day 1: Anchorage
- Arrive in Anchorage
- Alaska Native Heritage Center and Anchorage Museum general admission
- Overnight in Anchorage
Day 2: Anchorage / Denali
Day 3: Denali / Kantishna
- Visit the Husky Homestead featuring Jeff King's sled dogs
- Bus Tour 90 miles into Denali National Park
- Overnight at Kantishna Roadhouse
Day 4: Kantishna
- Day at leisure in Denali National Park
- Second night at Denali Backcountry Lodge
- All meals included at Kantishna Roadhouse
Day 5: Kantishna / Talkeetna
- Return to Denali National Park entrance by coach
- Travel by rail Denali to Talkeetna
- Overnight at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
Day 6: Talkeetna
- Scenic flight with glacier landing over Denali National Park
- Afternoon at leisure in Talkeetna
- Second night at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
Day 7: Talkeetna / Anchorage
- Navigate glacial fed rivers on a scenic jet boat tour
- Travel by rail Talkeetna to Anchorage
- Tour Ends
View a Sample Itinerary
- Best of Denali National Park (222kb PDF)
|Valid June 4 – August 31, 2016 Prices starting at*|
| Single |
1 per room
| Double |
2 per room
| Triple |
3 per room
| Quad |
4 per room
| Child |
*Customized itinerary available upon request. Prices are stated per person. Taxes and fees are not included. Prices vary based on travel dates. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package may be booked directly with Alaska Heritage Tours or through your personal Travel Agent. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.
To reserve your tour,
call us toll-free
Too Busy To Call?
Use our booking assistance form, and we'll reply at a time that's right for you.
Personalize this Package
All of our vacations can be customized to meet your specific needs. Just contact our local Alaska trip specialists!
Create a Family Adventure
Traveling with kids is no problem in the Great Land. Let our experts help you choose activities for children under 12.
We can book the hotels and activities in a comfortable itinerary that allows you time to explore at your own pace.
A wonderful wildlife experience!
T. Clawson, Sparks, NV