Self Drive Alaska Adventure
Taking a self drive tour through Alaska allows travelers to enjoy all the sights and attractions between destinations. With your own mode of transportation you can extend your stay at your favorite destination and rewrite your own travel itinerary! Take a look at some of the activities you may enjoy along the way. Call 1-877-777-2805 and ask our reservation staff for details about Alaska's roadways and the many attractions along the way.
AnchorageAlaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Stop on the way from Anchorage to Seward and visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. See Alaska's signature wildlife up close and learn about their role in the environment.
Eagle River Nature Center
- Located just north of Anchorage off the Glenn Highway, the Eagle River Nature Center is an excellent way to explore the trails and wildlife of the Chugach Range.
- Just 40 miles south of Anchorage along the Turnagain Arm is the town of Girdwood. Stay at the grand Alyeska Resort and enjoy a glacier hike by Ascending Path.
Drive to Denali National Park
- Take in the endless scenery as you travel the highway north to Denali. Enjoy wilderness tours, rafting, dinner theater and more during your stay.
Northwestern Fjord Cruise
- Arrive in Seward in time for the longest glacier and wildlife day cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park. Visit the Chiswell Islands and the Northwestern Fjord.
Flight Tour & Glacier Landing
- Take off into the morning sky on a brilliant flightseeing tour over Denali National Park. Touch down on a massive alpine glacier in the Alaska Range!