Home Custom Options
Alaska is an exciting place for people of all ages and interests. Our goal at Alaska Heritage Tours is to provide seamless tour packages that allow guests time to explore each destination in their own way. If our recommended schedules are not a perfect fit, we can easily customize any itinerary. Let Alaska Heritage Tours help plan the perfect Alaska vacation for you.
Not only do our tours connect to daily rail or coach transportation throughout Alaska, but every package Alaska Heritage Tours offers can be booked in conjunction with an ocean cruise to or from Alaska. All packages include our lodges, day cruises and other top quality Alaska partners in the travel industry.
- Avid wildlife watchers know it takes time and patience to find perfect wildlife viewing opportunities. Customize your package to extend your time in the regions known for Alaska's abundant wildlife. Stay in Alaska's National parks where the natural way of life for Alaska's animals has been preserved. Tour with experts who know where to capture the best wildlife photographs. [Learn More]
- Alaska Heritage Tours can help customize your own bird watching package. Visit thriving bird habitats such as Westchester Lagoon, the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail and Potters Marsh, all accessible from Anchorage. Travel south to observe pelagic species in Prince William Sound or Kenai Fjords National Park. North of Anchorage, view bald eagles, ravens, owls and more. [Learn More]
- Gather up your best friends and head to Seward for a girls weekend that will refresh your spirit and rejuvenate your soul. Enjoy an exclusive escape to Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge, or travel north for a relaxing weekend looking out on Denali (formerly Mt. McKinley) from Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge. Alaska Heritage Tours is ready to help you plan your next "girls' road trip". [Learn More]
- Whether you are planning the annual summer vacation or a grand reunion, your family adventure to Alaska deserves a personalized touch. Alaska Heritage Tours can arrange activities and accommodations suitable for all ages and group sizes. Ask us about the many activities that are perfect for younger children. Customize a package that minimizes travel and provides your family more time to explore the destination. [Learn More]
- The railroad has been a part of Alaska's history for more than 100 years. Today, it is still one of the best ways to tour Alaska. Take advantage of a number of rail options, from self-propelled rail-diesel cars to the first class dome cars, you can request rail connections for all your transportation on any vacation package. See spectacular engineering feats as you travel through 2.5 mile mountain tunnel to Whittier or over the towering bridge built across Hurricane Gulch. Don't miss the Hurricane Turn train out of Talkeetna, the last remaining flagstop train in the U.S. [Learn More]
- Driving in the Last Frontier is a unique experience. Towering mountains, alpine glaciers, and colorful wildflowers are just a few reasons why many of Alaska's highways are designated as National Scenic Byways. Alaska Heritage Tours is happy to book your hotel accommodations and activities from any of our featured packages while you make arrangements for a rental car. [Learn More]
Conferences in Anchorage
- Plan a few extra days around your conference in Anchorage to enjoy the beauty and excitement of Alaska while you are here. Alaska Heritage Tours can schedule the perfect tour package before or after your business meeting. Step out of the conference room and breathe in the fresh ocean breeze on a Kenai Fjords Tours wildlife and glacier cruise. After all, "all work and no play..." [Learn More]
Romance in Alaska
- Looking for ideas for your next anniversary, planning a honeymoon, or want a romantic getaway? Put an extra touch of class in your vacation and choose one of our Romance Packages. Spend quality time at destinations with grand mountain views and top quality dining. Relax with a bottle of wine as you snuggle with your sweetheart by the river rock fireplace in the Grand Lobby. Upgrade to a Jacuzzi suite with that special someone. [Learn More]
Personalize this Package
Some of our vacations can be customized to meet your specific needs. Just contact our local Alaska trip specialists!
Create a Family Adventure
Traveling with kids is no problem in the Great Land. Let our experts help you choose activities for children under 12.
We can book the hotels and activities in a comfortable itinerary that allows you time to explore at your own pace.